Crypto acceptance Cryptocurrencies are not made to just HODL, and yes, they will replace fiat money. But you might wonder when that is going to be?
Well, one way to speed up this process is through spending cryptocurrencies to buy the things you want right now.
Now you’ll be wondering: “where can I spend my crypto? Who will accept them?”
Fear note and read on. We’ve tried to answer these questions in this article for you.
Where can you spend Bitcoin?
Globally more than 15,000 companies use Bitcoin as a payment method and this number is growing rapidly. Even some of the biggest companies like AT&T and Microsoft accept Bitcoin payments now. crypto acceptance
You can use Bitcoin to make your online purchases. Use search sites like Spendabit to search from a catalog of millions of items that you can buy with Bitcoin.
Coinmap indexes local merchants, restaurants, and cafes that accept cryptocurrencies. Browse through the site to find supported businesses in your area.
Another interesting site is BitcoinWide. It’s a free and open-source platform to search for organizations and businesses that accept Bitcoin payments.
Where can you spend Ether?
Ether is the second most popular and widely accepted cryptocurrency in the world. It’s not as popular as Bitcoin yet, but its growth has been remarkable in the last year.
You can also use the Flexa app to buy from Bed Bath & Beyond, Home Depot, and Whole Foods using Ether as currency.Bear market or not, cryptocurrency adoption is not going to slow down. Read this article to learn where you can spend your coins. Click To Tweet
Benefits of buying with cryptocurrencies
- International and independent – No central bank or government controls or issues cryptocurrencies. They are free from manipulation.
- Better accessibility – cryptocurrencies are accessible globally – even where there are no banks.
- Effortless money transfer – Peer-to-peer transfers work seamlessly
- Secure and complete control – Crypto records are stored and validated on encrypted blockchains. You, as an owner, control your cryptocurrencies as you see fit.
- You can buy anything – As we’ve shown above, you can buy almost anything you need using cryptocurrencies.
Bear market or not, cryptocurrency adoption is not going to slow down. As more and more people flock to cryptocurrencies, and developers further improve the transaction capacity even more, the number of businesses that accept them as payment for goods is only going to increase from here on.
That’s it for now. If you want to learn more, read our guide on crypto Discords.
Suleman is a part-time crypto writer and full-time book addict. He holds a master’s degree in Chemical Engineering. Nothing excites Suleman like a well-organized fundamental analysis for long-term investment.