#ICYMI February 2022 Monthly Recap
icymi crypto current for February has come and gone in a blink of an eye! Last month Richard was also featured on the Today Show! Check out that video here.
With us being in a new month, I wanted to recap what Crypto Current has done in the previous month #ICYMI!
🎙️The Crypto Current Podcast with Richard Carthon🎙️
- Chris Kornaros on Decrypting Crypto with Crypto Basics on Crypto Current’s Youtube Content, CC #252
- Yvan Mudrakowski Bringing Iconic & Historical Yachts to the Metaverse with Cryptoyachts.art, CC #253
- Neo on Age of Tanks – the 1st Strategic Military Metaverse, Crypto Current #254
- James Key on Autonomy Network’s Approach to Automating Smart Contracts, Crypto Current #255
- Sean Stein Smith on the Rapidly Changing World of Crypto Accounting, Crypto Current #256
- Bradley Stephenson on Building the Most Secure + Most Reliable Web3 Apps with Syscoin, Episode 257
- Joey Poareo on Bringing a Community Driven Incubator to Space on Inuyasha.io, Episode #258
- Tony Chan on Structuring Innovative DeFi Collateralized Lending Products on Pledger.finance, Ep. 259
- World Incubating a FUN and Creative Community via NFTs, Crypto Current #260
👨🏫Crypto Basics With Chris K 👨🏫
- What is a dApp (Decentralized Application)?
- What is Ethereum? (and Why You Should Care!)
- What is a crypto ecosystem? (And why does it matter?)
- What is Bitcoin? (Cryptocurrency and its value explained)
#ICYMI February 2022 Monthly Recap Click To Tweet
✍️Crypto Current Blog✍️
- Who Accepts Crypto? Where Can You Spend It?
- How Do I Know When to Invest?
- How to Get Started with Cardano
- 5 Ways to Prioritize Mental Health as an Investor
- What is Blockchain?
- Trading vs. Investing: Which is Right for You?
- What is Proof of Stake?
- What is the Best Crypto Lending Platforms?
- Get to Know the 3 Highest Grossing NFT Artists
- 4 Things To Know About Crypto Tax
⚡ The Aftershock ⚡
- Web3’s Response to Global Crisis (plus the Latest from Invisible Friends, Coinbase, Ledger and Puma)
- Massive OpenSea Phishing Scam Rocks Crypto! (plus the Latest from ETH Denver, Regulators & Bitfinex)
- Crypto Takes Over the Super Bowl! (+ the Latest from Russia, Terra, Assange DAO, Aave + CryptoPunks)
- Crypto’s Big Anonymity Dilemma (plus HUGE Legislative News, Fidelity ETFs, and more!)
- Is Solana in Hot Water? (plus the Latest from Pixel Vault, Immutable X, GameStop + Diem)
📱Top Three Tweets📱
At @Galaxisxyz they create dynamic cards that activate discounts, unlock features and trigger changes based on real-world events in the NFT ecosystem. Check them out today at ether.cards pic.twitter.com/F0jhZsF0Zb
Have you heard of a dApp and do not know what that is? Check out this video we made explaining what it is using the link below:
#nft #defi #bitcoin #crypto #cryptocurrency pic.twitter.com/0dzwCICLAe
In this episode, @partyshirt talk to us about creating a fun and creative community in the crypto space through @superstarsnftee Check this out using the link below:
#nft #defi #cryto #cryptocurrency pic.twitter.com/RkPsQrNkpj
That`s all in our icymi crypto current feb.
We published over 27 pieces of content for Crypto Current in February. We are excited to bring you more content this month!
Stay up to date with Crypto Current by signing up for our e-mail letters here.
Rose is the lead editor for crypto current and she has a bachelor’s degree in business with a major in Marketing. Rose discovered her love for this field while traveling to 5 different countries across the globe for volunteer work. During her travels, she learned the importance of freedom and how cryptocurrency can offer a ton of opportunities for freedom. When she is not working you can catch her binge-watching tv, playing her Nintendo switch, or taking Korean lessons!
Connect With Her Here: