Cryptocurrencies are no longer a fad; neither is Bitcoin a “fraud” or rat poison squared, as the billionaire investor Warren Buffet once said.
The sphere has boomed over the past few years, outperforming gold and stocks by several magnitudes. The reason why Bitcoin and Ethereum, in particular, are making waves is because of what it brings to the table: efficiency.
For example, it is easier and cheaper to send funds across the globe using the Bitcoin network than traditional financial institutions.
Top-5 Celebrities Bullish on Crypto
It is what crypto offers and the sphere’s huge ROI that has caught the attention of celebrities. In the ever-changing market cycles, these celebrities are still bullish on crypto:
- Elon Musk: This chairman of Tesla and the founder of SpaceX is an avid supporter of DOGE, the meme coin with a market cap of over $10 billion.
- Paris Hilton: This hotel owner heiress and media personality have been investing in crypto and Bitcoin since 2016. She once stated that she is a big believer and is even friends with Ethereum’s co-founders.
- Will Smith: This actor has a venture capital, Dreamers VC. Through this, Will has invested in several cryptocurrency projects. Together with Paris Hilton, Dreamers VC helped raise $45 million for the Boba Network, giving the platform a $1.5 billion valuation. The Ethereum-based network allows users to build and deploy dApps in a low-cost, scalable environment.
- Ashton Kutcher: This actor is an avid supporter of cryptocurrency. His journey can be traced back to the early days of crypto. His venture, A-Grade Investments, has stakes in more than a dozen crypto projects, including BitPay. Kutcher has been quoted saying that the smart way of putting $25 to work is by buying Bitcoin.
- David Guetta: This singer supports crypto. In 2021, he put up his Miami condo for sale for $14 million, payable in Bitcoin or Ethereum.
To keep up on all things Crypto subscribe to our email list here.
Dalmas is a very active cryptocurrency content creator and highly regarded technical analyst. He’s passionate about blockchain technology and the futuristic potential of cryptocurrencies.