[VIRTUAL CONFERENCE] The leading Blockchain Expo World Series announced its first Virtual Conference taking place on the 30th of September 2020.
Our conferences are constantly evolving to meet the demands of our current global situation and blockchain ecosystem. Now virtually bringing together content from industry leaders, top-level sponsors all virtually showcasing the very latest use of Blockchain technology. Further information on our new Blockchain Expo Virtual conference here: https://www.blockchain-expo.com/virtual
The Blockchain Expo Virtual show consists of 4 co-located events | 1000+ attendees | 40+ speakers
The event will bring together 1000+ online attendees from across the globe to explore the entire enterprise technology ecosystem across now, a co-located event covering Blockchain Virtual, IoT Virtual, AI & Big Data Virtual, Cyber Security & Cloud Virtual. The free to attend Blockchain Virtual Expo will give you a chance to access top quality content from experts in leading organizations, access to our matching-making facility.
Our matching-making tool enables users to connect with and organize virtual meetings with other attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors.
To ensure you get the opportunity to connect with other delegates, we have now extended meeting booking times, so you can confirm your virtual meetings over the period of the expo. To book meetings via the matchmaking tool you must register to attend. Once you have registered, you will be sent your login details.
The Blockchain Expo North Virtual 2020 will be hosting a variety of sessions covering:
- Energy Sector
- Supply chain
- Consumer goods
- Blockchain platforms
The Blockchain Expo Virtual will also allow you to ask questions to the events 40+ thought leading speakers in Q&A sessions. These speakers include:
- Lisa Butters, General Manager, GoDirect™ Trade (powered by Honeywell), Honeywell
- Konrad Dobschuetz, Commercial Director, Pfizer
- Ruben Theva, Global Director, AB InBev
- Ken Weisbrod, Vice President, Business Development/Cannabis Strategy, Shoppers Drug Mart
- Mariana Gómez de le Villa, Program Director Distributed Ledger Technology, ING
- Manuela Godeck, Global Innovation Project Manager | Blockchain, Vodafone
- Sara Tavacoli, Head of Innovation and Finance Transformation, Finance Operations, Vodafone
- Dr Maher Chebbo, Chair of the Digital Energy Transition for Europe (Initiative European Commission), former GE Digital | European Commission
- Karl Hoods, Chief Digital & Information Officer, The Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS)
As the leading enterprise event across Blockchain , IoT, AI & Big Data, Cyber Security & Cloud we introduce our first virtual event on the 30th September 2020 and registration is free. Make sure to register for a ticket here.
We hope to see you at the Blockchain Expo Virtual North America event 4-5th November 2020 and make sure not to miss out Blockchain Expo Europe taking place at RAI, Amsterdam on 24-25th November 2020 and Blockchain Expo Global 17-18th March 2021.
For further information contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0)117 980 9023
Crypto Current will be guiding all of you who are new to the cryptocurrency world to becoming a cryptocurrency and blockchain expert.